NLP PRACTITIONERS' CERTIFICATION COURSE 2021: February to May 2021
We are cordially inviting you to take the front seat of your life and embark on a transformative way of being, leading, and coaching. NLP Manila Corp., a training and consultancy company focusing on human communications system and behavioral change, is offering a powerful training program that results to personal change and professional success.
NLP Manila is the only organization in the Philippines that offers a full spectrum of NLP certification course. Where others provide shorter versions of NLP training, we provide as much as we can for the clients to be as fully knowledgeable and skillful as they can be.
Presently, one of our major Change-Work programs is called is a certification program called NLP PRACTITIONER’S COURSE: The Foundations of NLP, Coaching, and Personal Transformation.
NLP Practitioner’s Course aims to provide the participants the following major outcomes:
- Outcome and Solutions-Oriented Mindset
- Deeper level of Self-Awareness
- Time-tested Techniques of Self-Motivation and Motivating Others
- Positively Influencing Others
- Having a powerful sense of observations through the visual, auditor, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory fields
- Having a greater sense of flexibility in thinking, language, and behavior by being able to adapt and thrive in different circumstances and situations
- Using the different NLP change-works concepts and tools, and techniques
- Know and practice Appreciative Leadership skills and way of life
- Enhance one’s communication and leadership skills
- Acquire the ability to Lead and Coach others, even fellow leaders, effectively
NLP CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER’S COURSE: The Foundations of NLP, Coaching, and Personal Transformation
Training Days: February to May 2021
February: 13-14 and 27-28 (4hours each day, total of 16 hours)
March: 13 - 14 and 27 - 28 (4 hours each day, total of 16 hours)
April: 10 - 11 and 24 – 25 (4 hours each day, total of 16 hours)
May: 8-9 and 22-23 (4 hours each day, total of 16 hours)
Note: Saturday classes are held from 9am to 1pm. Sundays are held from 2pm to 6pm.
Required NLP Coaching Sessions: 20 Hours
Total Training Hours: 84 Hours
Venue: Online Classes
Venue if non-Covid Times: University Hotel, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Course Fee: Php47,900.00 (inclusive of training materials and certification fee)
Fees can be paid via the following:
NLP Manila Corp. / BDO Savings Account: 0108 2018 9545
Emmanuel Silan / BDO Savings Account: 0065 2012 7824
We believe that you will find NLP Practitioners’ Course, and its resulting outcomes, a necessary addition to the mindset and skill set that results to an effective life coach and a more significant way of living.
Feel free to contact any of the following NLP facilitators at anytime for enrolment and other inquiries:
Ms. KrishnaAyuso / 0917 – 855 0951 / email@example.com
Ms. JenniferCueto-Pajarillo / 0917 – 428 3284 / Jenny@nlpmanila.com
Ms. Irish DeGuzman / 0908 – 981 3887 / Irish@nlpmanila.com
Emmanuel“Noel” F. Silan, PhD / 0917-6340323 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us hear from you soonest!
To your health and success.
NLP Manila Training Team